Please limit one question/topic per post.
Please provide the following details depending on types of question
▼ For question regarding Editor, please provide:
- Live2D Software Version: (e.g. Cubism Editor 3.1.02, Euclid Editor 1.2.02)
- OS & Version: (e.g. Windows 10, macOS HighSierra)
- PC Model: (e.g. MacBookPro 2017)
- Graphics Specifications: (e.g. GeForce GTX 950M)
- Memory: (e.g. 8GB)
- Illustration Software used: (e.g. Photoshop, ClipStudio, SAI)
- Attach screenshot or capture video to show your problem:
▼ For question regarding SDK, please provide:
- For us to reproduce the issue you wish to inquire about, please provide either a minimum project file which has the issue. or specific instructions on how to reproduce the issue.
- Types and version of Cubism SDK you are using.
▼ For question regarding Cubism Software License,
For issues related to purchasing, your order, license key, and subscription, please contact us via contact form:
Trouble properly loading exported MTNs?
I have a model which I can load and manipulate properly in Live2d Viewer.
And then I also have a few motion files I've exported using the Animator, and they appear to work fine in the Animator program.
...But when I try to "set the motions" in Live2d Viewer (drag and drop .MTNs, a folder is created called "motions", etc),
they show up on the list but they don't seem to do anything?
In other words, when I try to play any particular motion, the model does not respond.
The model DOES respond to the built-in functions ("breath", "blink"), but not my MTNs. Any suggestions?