Please limit one question/topic per post.
Please provide the following details depending on types of question
▼ For question regarding Editor, please provide:
- Live2D Software Version: (e.g. Cubism Editor 3.1.02, Euclid Editor 1.2.02)
- OS & Version: (e.g. Windows 10, macOS HighSierra)
- PC Model: (e.g. MacBookPro 2017)
- Graphics Specifications: (e.g. GeForce GTX 950M)
- Memory: (e.g. 8GB)
- Illustration Software used: (e.g. Photoshop, ClipStudio, SAI)
- Attach screenshot or capture video to show your problem:
▼ For question regarding SDK, please provide:
- For us to reproduce the issue you wish to inquire about, please provide either a minimum project file which has the issue. or specific instructions on how to reproduce the issue.
- Types and version of Cubism SDK you are using.
▼ For question regarding Cubism Software License,
For issues related to purchasing, your order, license key, and subscription, please contact us via contact form:
Issue with Exporting to .moc
I created my own character and I applied a Haruto teamplate to it, buyting a PRO license to be able to save it.
But when I try to export the file as a " .moc " , it gives me this error:
" Invoke after texture atlas is generated "
Now, I want to say that instead of creating a full body just like Haruto, I just drew the chest and the arms without the rest of the lower body. Could that be the reason?
If so, how do I fix that? Do I have to precisely crop the canvas around my character?