Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dear Users,

Now, we are seeking users who can give us a hand with expertise to evolve our software more dynamically.
If you are willing to help us, we’d like you to make a registration for “Live2D Creators Circle” via the link below.
Designers, programmers, translators are especially welcomed so far.
(More detailed explanation will be given to you before we ask you to do tasks)

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1G5KK_GL3ozwPXtTHrpi_ktbsI8UZf8jlYRSlDworyBo/viewform?usp=send_form

Issue with Exporting to .moc

Hello, community.

I created my own character and I applied a Haruto teamplate to it, buyting a PRO license to be able to save it.

But when I try to export the file as a " .moc " , it gives me this error:
" Invoke after texture atlas is generated "

Now, I want to say that instead of creating a full body just like Haruto, I just drew the chest and the arms without the rest of the lower body. Could that be the reason?
If so, how do I fix that? Do I have to precisely crop the canvas around my character?

Comments

• I'm having a similar issue but after confirm the output folder Modeler opens an explorer without any file in it. Re installed Live2d several times and the problem still.
  • edited April 16
    Hi @ex0LL @Max

As I know, usually " Invoke after texture atlas is generated " happen because when you import PSD but you haven't put that new texture into texture atlas. you can check by pressing Ctrl+T if you see some item on the right side of panel [List of image model only unset object] it means you need to:
    1. Add new texture atlas and put the unset object into it
    or
    2. Put unset object into current texture atlas

tell me if any of those method are working.