Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

If you have any questions, reports, suggestions, or requests about Live2D, please send them to this forum.
※We cannot guarantee statements or answers from Live2D staff. Thank you for your understanding in advance.

Live2D Cubism
Cubism Products and Downloads
Cubism product manuals and tutorials
Cubism Editor Manual    Cubism Editor Tutorial    Cubism SDK Manual    Cubism SDK Tutorial
[INFORMATION](03/28/2024)
Cubism Editor 5.1 alpha version is now available!
Find out how to use the new features here.
Please take this opportunity to use it and give us your feedback!

For more information and download, please check out the Cubism Editor 5.1 alpha category.

Using the new polygon margin settings

Hi,

my name is Masaya and I'm a designer working at Live2D. Today I wan't to introduce a few new psd import features introduced with the Cubism Editor 2.1.06. Several issues with psd importing are fixed in this version, too, so please give it a try. The new version allows you to set "inner" and "outer" polygon margins in the psd import dialog. They allow more precise and better automatic generation of polygons from psd layers. (Please excuse that the screenshots show the Japanese editor).

Boundary margin (Outside)

This value controls the outer offset of the polygons to the outer edge of opaque image elements.

Boundary margin (Inner)

This value controls the inner offset of the polygons to the outer edge of opaque image elements.

Default settings

When you import a psd for the first time, all layout and polygon settings will have their default value. Although these are recommended values, adjust them to your needs. You can always reset the values to their defaults from "Edit" -> "Reset polygon settings".

Comments