Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

If you have any questions, reports, suggestions, or requests about Live2D, please send them to this forum.
※We cannot guarantee statements or answers from Live2D staff. Thank you for your understanding in advance.

Live2D Cubism
Cubism Products and Downloads
Cubism product manuals and tutorials
Cubism Editor Manual    Cubism Editor Tutorial    Cubism SDK Manual    Cubism SDK Tutorial
[INFORMATION](4/25/2024)
Cubism Editor 5.1 alpha3 is now available!

We have incorporated some of your comments and suggestions. Thank you for your comments and requests!
We will continue to welcome your feedback on alpha3.

Download/ Manual and Update History
Options

[BUG] Problems whenever a reload the Unity editor

Live2D editor: v5.0.01
Unity editor: 2022.3.8f1
SDK version: 4.2

When I have a script that changes one parameter, then reload the Unity editor, all the physics attached to that parameter stop working. The only way I found to fix it was by removing the script and reattaching it, but happens again after reloading.

While testing also noticed that some times one or more art meshs disappear after reloading multiple times (time stamp 01:30), and the only way to fix it was instantiating another prefab (not even reverting all the overrides fixes it)

I've uploaded a minimum project with a lot of tests I did LINK
and a video recording HERE

For some reason on my project with my own model, I have a script that is almost the same as the script "GetInAwakeWithDefault", but this this bug doesn't occur, it only occurs when I try to reference my script and change the Value variable in another script, but everything else is the same.

How to reproduce:

- Place the Mao sample prefab on the scene
- Create an script that is able to change a parameter
- Physics will work perfectly
- Reload Unity (close and open again)
- Physics won't work

Comments