Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

If you have any questions, reports, suggestions, or requests about Live2D, please send them to this forum.
※We cannot guarantee statements or answers from Live2D staff. Thank you for your understanding in advance.

Live2D Cubism
Cubism Products and Downloads
Cubism product manuals and tutorials
Cubism Editor Manual    Cubism Editor Tutorial    Cubism SDK Manual    Cubism SDK Tutorial
[INFORMATION](4/11/2024)
Cubism Editor 5.1 alpha2 is now available!

We have incorporated some of your comments and suggestions. Thank you for your comments and requests!
We will continue to welcome your feedback on alpha2.

Download/ Manual and Update History
Options

moc3 file refuses to export

edited July 2023 in Help
A cubism project I am attempting to export is refusing to export. When exporting, the "saving..." window appears for a little while before disappearing, and no moc3 file can be found in the path. Before, the model was also exporting with some problems, including hidden meshes showing up when they are not supposed to, and some layers showing up in the wrong draw order when parameters are moved in both the cubism viewer and Vtube Studio. I am using Cubism 4.2.02 on Windows 11 with an Intel Core I5-1135G7 with 8 GB RAM. The model file was made with Photoshop.
Any help to get the model to export correctly would be appreciated!

Comments

• Options
    @ItsDaDoc

Thank you for always using our products.
    Please send us the model file in which the problem occurred and the log file.
    Upload your file at the following page
    https://biz.datadeliver.net/posts/dqNp20ZSAFqc

Please click here to see how to obtain the log file.
    Please be sure to send us the full log file.
    https://help.live2d.com/en/other/other_22/

Best regards.
  • Options
    @ItsDaDoc

Thank you very much for sending us the model files.
    We have checked it.

It appears that the size of the model file is too large due to the textures being too large.
    Please try to reduce texture size and overall lighten the size of the model file.
    After reducing the size of the model file, please try to see if it can be exported successfully.

You have also sent us inquiries about Unity via email.
    The contents of your e-mail also seemed to indicate that you were having trouble exporting moc3, so please first try to export the aforementioned moc3 file successfully.
    I think that will solve the problem.
    If you complete the moc3 export without problems, but still cannot resolve the issue about Unity, please post a new question to this community again.

Best regards!
  • Options
    edited November 2023
    To those who submitted files from the data submission page for this topic

Even if someone suddenly sends me data, I can't reply because I don't know who it is.
    It doesn't know anything about your machine or environment either.
    Please write a comment, identify yourself, and explain your situation.