Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

If you have any questions, reports, suggestions, or requests about Live2D, please send them to this forum.
※We cannot guarantee statements or answers from Live2D staff. Thank you for your understanding in advance.

Live2D Cubism
Cubism Products and Downloads
Cubism product manuals and tutorials
Cubism Editor Manual    Cubism Editor Tutorial    Cubism SDK Manual    Cubism SDK Tutorial
[INFORMATION](4/11/2024)
Cubism Editor 5.1 alpha2 is now available!

We have incorporated some of your comments and suggestions. Thank you for your comments and requests!
We will continue to welcome your feedback on alpha2.

Download/ Manual and Update History
Options

Non-framework model render in OpenGL C++ code

edited February 2021 in Help

Hello, I’m use only Core (v. 4) in my code, at this moment I have all parameters, parts, etc. from .moc3 file.

From moc3 I also have coordinates for any part (x, y, u, v), and I see there is a lot of vertexes for each part, more then 4 or 6 needed for standard OpenGL VAO/VBO/EBO drawing.

So, my question is: how can I render model or what I need to do with coordinates?

p.s. sorry for my broken English)

Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    edited February 2021
    Well, I solved this question: I thought of parts of model as 2d sprites, but in fact they are like 3D meshes =) For rendering, you need to create a dynamically generated VAO / EBO. Now I am thinking about converting x and y to my render area.