Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

If you have any questions, reports, suggestions, or requests about Live2D, please send them to this forum.
※We cannot guarantee statements or answers from Live2D staff. Thank you for your understanding in advance.

Live2D Cubism
Cubism Products and Downloads
Cubism product manuals and tutorials
Cubism Editor Manual    Cubism Editor Tutorial    Cubism SDK Manual    Cubism SDK Tutorial
[INFORMATION](4/11/2024)
Cubism Editor 5.1 alpha2 is now available!

We have incorporated some of your comments and suggestions. Thank you for your comments and requests!
We will continue to welcome your feedback on alpha2.

Download/ Manual and Update History
Options

When I export an Animation it changes

Hello, Im trying to export an animation from the animator in live2d but when i look at it in the viewer or other programs the animation is different than when I look at it in the animator.
Im trying to make a surprised face, but in the viewer, the animation moves, but only a bit, and some parts like the ears don't move at all. Heres a video showing what's happening
https://youtu.be/-Zz_dg26ugQ

Comments

• Options
    OKay so I found a solution, ill post what i did to solve it for anyone else with this issue.

1. Anything attached to physics wont move in the animations. like if you put hair on physics and tried to animate it manually in the animator for a pose, it wont work.

2. make sure to change the Fade in/out to 0 in the viewer, this will make it so the animation plays correctly