Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

If you have any questions, reports, suggestions, or requests about Live2D, please send them to this forum.
※We cannot guarantee statements or answers from Live2D staff. Thank you for your understanding in advance.

Live2D Cubism
Cubism Products and Downloads
Cubism product manuals and tutorials
Cubism Editor Manual    Cubism Editor Tutorial    Cubism SDK Manual    Cubism SDK Tutorial
[INFORMATION](4/11/2024)
Cubism Editor 5.1 alpha2 is now available!

We have incorporated some of your comments and suggestions. Thank you for your comments and requests!
We will continue to welcome your feedback on alpha2.

Download/ Manual and Update History
Options

question about live2d sdk with android development

edited November 2020 in Help
Hi i am new to live2d and not sure how it all works i downloaded the SDK Opengl sample
for android and was able to run it.
i develop my apps in java and was not able understand how to use live2d do i need to use the live2d editor
to make the JSON files for the characters and import them to android studio?

from what i understood from the sample the MainActivity create a GLSurfaceView that use the JniBridgeJava
class that is used to run methods from the demo library in order to create the models

am i allowed to use the demo library in my own app but with my own models or do i need to create
one for my use case?
Tagged:

Answers

• Options
    Hi, catCoder

If you want to load Cubism models into Cubism SDK, you need to export them from Cubism Editor to files to be loaded by Cubism SDK.

If you have your own Live2D models, you can import them into the SDK in this way.

In this case, define the name of the folder where you put your Cubism model files in the file delegete.
    It is also recommended that the name of the exported file and the folder should be the same.

Sincerely,