Please limit one question/topic per post.
Please provide the following details depending on types of question
▼ For question regarding Editor, please provide:
- Live2D Software Version: (e.g. Cubism Editor 3.1.02, Euclid Editor 1.2.02)
- OS & Version: (e.g. Windows 10, macOS HighSierra)
- PC Model: (e.g. MacBookPro 2017)
- Graphics Specifications: (e.g. GeForce GTX 950M)
- Memory: (e.g. 8GB)
- Illustration Software used: (e.g. Photoshop, ClipStudio, SAI)
- Attach screenshot or capture video to show your problem:
▼ For question regarding SDK, please provide:
- For us to reproduce the issue you wish to inquire about, please provide either a minimum project file which has the issue. or specific instructions on how to reproduce the issue.
- Types and version of Cubism SDK you are using.
▼ For question regarding Cubism Software License,
For issues related to purchasing, your order, license key, and subscription, please contact us via contact form:
i've been into Live2D for a while, and i've learned a lot since i knew about the technology about two years ago
here are some of the characters i created using Cubism, with varying degrees of polish because we all learn one step at a time!
the most recent one: a sketchy vampire (literally
cat ears and scrubs??? a character for a visual novel i'm (supposed to be) working on
this one is i don't even know man let's not talk about it
i've got a couple i uploaded to my youtube channel and instagram, once i figure out the system of this forum i'll try to post them ^^ they might have some interesting points!