Please limit one question/topic per post.
Please provide the following details depending on types of question
▼ For question regarding Editor, please provide:
- Live2D Software Version: (e.g. Cubism Editor 3.1.02, Euclid Editor 1.2.02)
- OS & Version: (e.g. Windows 10, macOS HighSierra)
- PC Model: (e.g. MacBookPro 2017)
- Graphics Specifications: (e.g. GeForce GTX 950M)
- Memory: (e.g. 8GB)
- Illustration Software used: (e.g. Photoshop, ClipStudio, SAI)
- Attach screenshot or capture video to show your problem:
▼ For question regarding SDK, please provide:
- For us to reproduce the issue you wish to inquire about, please provide either a minimum project file which has the issue. or specific instructions on how to reproduce the issue.
- Types and version of Cubism SDK you are using.
▼ For question regarding Cubism Software License,
For issues related to purchasing, your order, license key, and subscription, please contact us via contact form:
invisible masking + auto stroke
i saw this thread and i thought: hey this could help me with my current problem!
you see, i tried to make a character that blends into the background, like this:
but instead, what i get is this:
[picture exported from Cubism Animator]
right: mask on, the bangs and hair_side are at 100% opacity
left: mask still on, the bangs and hair_side are 0% opacity
i don't know how to get the bangs to disappear while clipping away part of the face to show the background behind it, is there a trick to do it?
kind of like MikuMikuDance, the possibility to add a stroke around a character/model, to achieve this look:
the current method is to copy every piece of a model, paint it black, and then layer it under the model while using the same deformers and parameters of the part it outlines, which is a hassle if you have a lot of parts. especially since it's used to hide parts that separate apart like the elbow, which makes the black outline break and require a workaround.