Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

If you have any questions, reports, suggestions, or requests about Live2D, please send them to this forum.
※We cannot guarantee statements or answers from Live2D staff. Thank you for your understanding in advance.

Live2D Cubism
Cubism Products and Downloads
Cubism product manuals and tutorials
Cubism Editor Manual    Cubism Editor Tutorial    Cubism SDK Manual    Cubism SDK Tutorial
[INFORMATION](4/25/2024)
Cubism Editor 5.1 alpha3 is now available!

We have incorporated some of your comments and suggestions. Thank you for your comments and requests!
We will continue to welcome your feedback on alpha3.

Download/ Manual and Update History
Options

Auto Generation of Face Motion no longer works in Live2d 5.0.02 or 5.0.03 Beta

Cubism Editor 5.0.02 and 5.0.03, Windows 10, GeForce RTX 3080, Ryzen 7 5800X3D 8-core Processor, 32 GB RAM

Hello,
I have used this feature before in the past and it's worked well. However now when I use it everything disappears on the non-default keyframes of X&Y except the nose. There are no subfolders only root parts, I've renamed and reordered parts and can't find the issue.

I can not include a video as the model is private. I did include a log and a screen shot of how the layers are generally ordered

Comments

• Options
    @ZeldaDoll

Thank you for always using our products.

We apologize for the inconvenience.
    Please send us the CMO3 file so we can look into it in detail.

Please send from this upload site.
    https://biz.datadeliver.net/posts/EahwZH3E0YhZ

Best regards.
  • Options
    edited December 2023
    Thank you for sending us your data.

Artmesh I would like a model with a model image linked to it.
    This is because it has become extremely difficult to find out where and what kind of abnormality is occurring.
    It is okay to protect the rights to your work by filling all images with a single color.

Please use the same upload site.
    I apologize for the trouble. I look forward to your reply.
  • Options
    Hello, I wasn't sure what you meant so I uploaded everything I could. Please let me know if this is sufficient. Thank you. The ears have also gone missing but show up in model image and atlas view but not in the modeling view. This happened after trying the face angle generation several times
  • Options
    @ZeldaDoll

Thank you very much for your reply.
    Sorry for the late reply as it was a long year-end and New Year holiday in Japan.

Thank you very much for sending us your data.
    We were able to reproduce the problem in our environment as well.
    We will investigate the matter in detail and take appropriate measures.
    We apologize for the inconvenience.
  • Options
    @ZeldaDoll

We investigated further.
    Apparently, there seems to be some kind of problem hidden in the objects in both ears.
    It is currently unclear whether there is a problem with the ear object itself or with the automatic generation of facial movements, and we are continuing to investigate.

Ear Artmesh Isn't it intentional that the ear disappears from the canvas?
    Do you remember doing anything to make it transparent, such as deleting or replacing the model image?
    Please provide as much detail as you can remember.

Also, if you empty the left ear and right ear deformers and run automatic generation of facial movements,
    The movement seems to be generated normally.
    This is a temporary workaround, but please try it.

We apologize for not being able to provide a solution immediately.
    We will continue to do our best to investigate.