Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

If you have any questions, reports, suggestions, or requests about Live2D, please send them to this forum.
※We cannot guarantee statements or answers from Live2D staff. Thank you for your understanding in advance.

Live2D Cubism
Cubism Products and Downloads
Cubism product manuals and tutorials
Cubism Editor Manual    Cubism Editor Tutorial    Cubism SDK Manual    Cubism SDK Tutorial
[INFORMATION](4/25/2024)
Cubism Editor 5.1 alpha3 is now available!

We have incorporated some of your comments and suggestions. Thank you for your comments and requests!
We will continue to welcome your feedback on alpha3.

Download/ Manual and Update History
Options

Parameters Keep Snapping to 0 in animation mode

edited November 2023 in Help
- Software Version: Cubism Editor 5.0.02
- OS & Version: MacOS Sonoma
- PC Model: Mac Studio
- CPU: Apple M2 Max
- Memory: 64GB
- Illustration Software used: Krita

The parameters seem to work fine in animation mode for a few minutes, but then after a while if I tried to create a new keyframe or adjust the parameter it would snap to 0, and it won't let me change it's value at all. However, when I close Live2D and open it again, everything works fine for another few minutes before bugging out again. Any help??

Comments

• Options
    @xStariix

Thank you for always using our products.

Cubism Editor only supports PSD files created with Photoshop or CLIP STUDIO PAINT.
    PSD files created with other software may not work properly.

Do similar problems occur with animation files that use models created in Photoshop or CLIP STUDIO PAINT?
    Do you still have animation issues even if you use the official sample model?

Best regards.