Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

If you have any questions, reports, suggestions, or requests about Live2D, please send them to this forum.
※We cannot guarantee statements or answers from Live2D staff. Thank you for your understanding in advance.

Live2D Cubism
Cubism Products and Downloads
Cubism product manuals and tutorials
Cubism Editor Manual    Cubism Editor Tutorial    Cubism SDK Manual    Cubism SDK Tutorial
[INFORMATION](4/11/2024)
Cubism Editor 5.1 alpha2 is now available!

We have incorporated some of your comments and suggestions. Thank you for your comments and requests!
We will continue to welcome your feedback on alpha2.

Download/ Manual and Update History
Options

I hope that live2d modeling can be faster and more efficient needs

based on my experience and discussion with other live2d practitioners, I propose below 3 points:
1. Can we add a new function to let A deformation skip B and inherit directly to C Deformer?For example, if A>B>C, A and C are Warp Deformers and B is a Rotation Deformer.

2. Can we add a new function to lock the angle of the sub-level Rotation Deformer so that it will not change together with the parent Rotation Deformer? In short, the child Rotation Deformer does not inherit the angle change of the Rotation Deformer.

3. Is it possible to make mtn3's physics parameters play as the highest priority, instead of controlling physics parameters with the physics file as the highest priority at all times.