Please limit one question/topic per post.
Please provide the following details depending on types of question
▼ For question regarding Editor, please provide:
- Live2D Software Version: (e.g. Cubism Editor 3.1.02, Euclid Editor 1.2.02)
- OS & Version: (e.g. Windows 10, macOS HighSierra)
- PC Model: (e.g. MacBookPro 2017)
- Graphics Specifications: (e.g. GeForce GTX 950M)
- Memory: (e.g. 8GB)
- Illustration Software used: (e.g. Photoshop, ClipStudio, SAI)
- Attach screenshot or capture video to show your problem:
▼ For question regarding SDK, please provide:
- For us to reproduce the issue you wish to inquire about, please provide either a minimum project file which has the issue. or specific instructions on how to reproduce the issue.
- Types and version of Cubism SDK you are using.
▼ For question regarding Cubism Software License,
For issues related to purchasing, your order, license key, and subscription, please contact us via contact form: https://www.live2d.com/en/contact/contact_form
it would be unofficial, so we wont be able to help with license or program bugs, but it might be a good place to socialize and showcase WIP with a bunch of other people who are also learning Live2D? … (View Post)
so @safrongo asked how to use clipping mask in the Layering thread, and because it's relatively simple, i thought i'd post a quick comment to clarify it How to Create a Clipping Mask: in the Editor, … (View Post)
hello! i've been into Live2D for a while, and i've learned a lot since i knew about the technology about two years ago :D here are some of the characters i created using Cubism, with varying degrees … (View Post)
hello! i think it depends on whether you're using the free version or the PRO (paid) version 1- the tutorial method: it assumes you are just starting out with live2d and gives you the easier way, als… (View Post)