Please limit one question/topic per post.
Please provide the following details depending on types of question
▼ For question regarding Editor, please provide:
- Live2D Software Version: (e.g. Cubism Editor 3.1.02, Euclid Editor 1.2.02)
- OS & Version: (e.g. Windows 10, macOS HighSierra)
- PC Model: (e.g. MacBookPro 2017)
- Graphics Specifications: (e.g. GeForce GTX 950M)
- Memory: (e.g. 8GB)
- Illustration Software used: (e.g. Photoshop, ClipStudio, SAI)
- Attach screenshot or capture video to show your problem:
▼ For question regarding SDK, please provide:
- For us to reproduce the issue you wish to inquire about, please provide either a minimum project file which has the issue. or specific instructions on how to reproduce the issue.
- Types and version of Cubism SDK you are using.
▼ For question regarding Cubism Software License,
For issues related to purchasing, your order, license key, and subscription, please contact us via contact form:
How do I loop a motion while touch swiping?
I'm in process of understanding the framework right now. I've examined the SampleApp1 code and I can see that if I swipe on the head, it will only play the motion once. Same goes for the body.
How do I make a motion keep looping when I swipe on the head? When I swipe on the head or the body, it will loop same motion over and over until I released my touch and it will slowly fade to idle state.
It's kind of something like this (skip to 3:21)
While that it seems it only loops the face expression but I wonder if I can apply motion for the whole parts too.