Please limit one question/topic per post.
Please provide the following details depending on types of question
▼ For question regarding Editor, please provide:
- Live2D Software Version: (e.g. Cubism Editor 3.1.02, Euclid Editor 1.2.02)
- OS & Version: (e.g. Windows 10, macOS HighSierra)
- PC Model: (e.g. MacBookPro 2017)
- Graphics Specifications: (e.g. GeForce GTX 950M)
- Memory: (e.g. 8GB)
- Illustration Software used: (e.g. Photoshop, ClipStudio, SAI)
- Attach screenshot or capture video to show your problem:
▼ For question regarding SDK, please provide:
- For us to reproduce the issue you wish to inquire about, please provide either a minimum project file which has the issue. or specific instructions on how to reproduce the issue.
- Types and version of Cubism SDK you are using.
▼ For question regarding Cubism Software License,
For issues related to purchasing, your order, license key, and subscription, please contact us via contact form:
Drag an item from one texture to another
The following feature request comes from aidawisp.
"I was curious if it is possible to add a new texture item to the existing texture map while preserving the generated layout. As explained in your tutorial video, it's easy to add a second texture map for new items. But if there is enough room on the original texture I would prefer it if I could place the new item on the same texture. It is not desired to have multiple texture maps for the same character if there is still plenty of unused space. It would be great if I could just drag the item from the second texture to the first texture in the psd import screen. I have not found a way to do this yet and could not find anything in your documentation on this topic."