Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

If you have any questions, reports, suggestions, or requests about Live2D, please send them to this forum.
※We cannot guarantee statements or answers from Live2D staff. Thank you for your understanding in advance.

Live2D Cubism
Cubism Products and Downloads
Cubism product manuals and tutorials
Cubism Editor Manual    Cubism Editor Tutorial    Cubism SDK Manual    Cubism SDK Tutorial
[INFORMATION](4/11/2024)
Cubism Editor 5.1 alpha2 is now available!

We have incorporated some of your comments and suggestions. Thank you for your comments and requests!
We will continue to welcome your feedback on alpha2.

Download/ Manual and Update History
Options

The editor is unresponsive when open it on Mac

I downloaded the newest Mac version of the editor but can't open it. The application is unresponsive and stands at the open image long. If I force quit the app and try to open it several times, I have maybe a 10% probability of opening it successfully. But even with this, I cannot edit anything, such as I can not edit the name of any elements or changing the parameters. The software is also unresponsive even though it is open.

I checked the log.txt in the users/library/live2d/. The log show that:

IRes setupBase : class res.Core_Res
Warning: the font "Times" is not available, so "Lucida Bright" has been substituted, but may have unexpected appearance or behavor. Re-enable the "Times" font to remove this warning.

Actually, I have installed the fonts of Times-Roman and Times New Roman, but the warning is still there.

My MacBook information:
Processor: 2 GHz Quad-Core Intel Core i5
Graphics: Intel Iris Plus Graphics 1536 MB
Memory: 16GB
MacOS: Ventura 13.3.1

Thank you for your help!

Tagged:

Comments