Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

If you have any questions, reports, suggestions, or requests about Live2D, please send them to this forum.
※We cannot guarantee statements or answers from Live2D staff. Thank you for your understanding in advance.

Live2D Cubism
Cubism Products and Downloads
Cubism product manuals and tutorials
Cubism Editor Manual    Cubism Editor Tutorial    Cubism SDK Manual    Cubism SDK Tutorial
[INFORMATION](4/11/2024)
Cubism Editor 5.1 alpha2 is now available!

We have incorporated some of your comments and suggestions. Thank you for your comments and requests!
We will continue to welcome your feedback on alpha2.

Download/ Manual and Update History
Options

I can't save my model file.

After trying out the pro trial version last year, I created a model using the free version of Cubism a few months after the trial period ended. However, I am facing an error where the model cannot be saved, which is quite frustrating. If I turn off the laptop, all the progress I've made so far will be lost. Therefore, I have been keeping my laptop on for several days, but I am wondering if it is better to just turn it off and start over, even if it means losing all the progress. By the way, the model was created using the new free version, and no pro version features were used. Can you help me find a solution to this problem?

Answers

• Options
    @spring3643

Thank you for always using our products.

That is with the system running in limited mode.
    In Limited mode, you can try the features of the Pro version for free, but you cannot save or export anything.
    A warning message is always displayed when you start Limited Mode, so do not ignore it, but read the instructions carefully.

Best regards.