Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

If you have any questions, reports, suggestions, or requests about Live2D, please send them to this forum.
※We cannot guarantee statements or answers from Live2D staff. Thank you for your understanding in advance.

Live2D Cubism
Cubism Products and Downloads
Cubism product manuals and tutorials
Cubism Editor Manual    Cubism Editor Tutorial    Cubism SDK Manual    Cubism SDK Tutorial
[INFORMATION](4/11/2024)
Cubism Editor 5.1 alpha2 is now available!

We have incorporated some of your comments and suggestions. Thank you for your comments and requests!
We will continue to welcome your feedback on alpha2.

Download/ Manual and Update History

Live2D Viewer Not Working

I have attempted to open the correct files into the Viewer for several hours, even going as afar as reinstalling Live2D. I've checked forums, questions, related to this issue and nothing has helped me. I've ensured that all proper settings have been set as well including having my GForce ran as priority for the program. Ran as admin mode, too.

When I attempt to drop either the .moc3 file or the .json file, the bar loads, but nothing happens. I am using version 4.2 of live2D cubism. I am significantly frustrated and at a loss of what I need to do.

I've updated anything that needs to be updated, the program itself and files are running on the same drive.

- Live2D Software Version: 4.2
- OS & Version: Windows 10
- PC Model: Custom Built
- Graphics Specifications: GeForce 1660
- CPU: Intel Core i5-9400
- Memory: 8GB
- Illustration Software used: Clip Studio Paint

Comments