Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

If you have any questions, reports, suggestions, or requests about Live2D, please send them to this forum.
※We cannot guarantee statements or answers from Live2D staff. Thank you for your understanding in advance.

Live2D Cubism
Cubism Products and Downloads
Cubism product manuals and tutorials
Cubism Editor Manual    Cubism Editor Tutorial    Cubism SDK Manual    Cubism SDK Tutorial
[INFORMATION](03/28/2024)
Cubism Editor 5.1 alpha version is now available!
Find out how to use the new features here.
Please take this opportunity to use it and give us your feedback!

For more information and download, please check out the Cubism Editor 5.1 alpha category.

Zooming is too sensitive

I am experiencing some very sensitive zooming when using my mouse, the trackpad zooming seems to be fine (but I prefer to use the mouse).

In this video I am only lightly moving the scroll wheel but the zoom changes very fast. It makes it a bit annoying work with, a workaround I found is to do zooming by pressing Cmd+Space instead but I would still prefer if I can just use my scroll wheel.

https://i.imgur.com/kbx2zEA.mp4

While I'm not sure if its a live2d problem I haven't experienced issues in any other app. I have set the scrolling speed to the lowest it can go in logitech options but it seems to have no effect.

Mouse: Logitech mx anywhere 3
Live2d Version: 4.2
CPU: Apple M1 Pro
Tagged:

Comments

• @Tenpi

Thank you for your continued use of our product.
    We apologize for any inconvenience caused.

Thank you for attaching the video.
    The situation is a bit confusing, so could you please note the following points and attach the captured video again?

- Turn on "Display Operation" in the "Help" section of the Cubism Editor top menu.
    - Scroll slowly once, stop, scroll slowly once again, stop, and repeat several times.
    This is to check how much the image is zoomed in with one scrolling.

Currently machines with apple silicon are not supported, and furthermore, there may be problems with the mouse and drivers used, so the problem may not be resolved.
  • Ok, I figured out what the issue was, it was indeed the mouse driver software (logitech options). I uninstalled logitech options so it uses the default mac drivers and the sensitivity of the zoom is much smaller now. In the future I will keep that software uninstalled because it has a lot of compatibility issues with Live2D.

Thank you for the support.