Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

If you have any questions, reports, suggestions, or requests about Live2D, please send them to this forum.
※We cannot guarantee statements or answers from Live2D staff. Thank you for your understanding in advance.

Live2D Cubism
Cubism Products and Downloads
Cubism product manuals and tutorials
Cubism Editor Manual    Cubism Editor Tutorial    Cubism SDK Manual    Cubism SDK Tutorial
[INFORMATION](03/28/2024)
Cubism Editor 5.1 alpha version is now available!
Find out how to use the new features here.
Please take this opportunity to use it and give us your feedback!

For more information and download, please check out the Cubism Editor 5.1 alpha category.

I cannot export my model to cmo3

So I found that so many ppl has the same problem, but so far I didn't see anyone has same log as mine.

This is the log error:

2022.04.03 at 08:36:48 JST ERROR jp.noids.ui.c.f$a -1 write - kotlin.KotlinNullPointerException
2022.04.03 at 08:36:48 JST ERROR jp.noids.ui.c.f$a -1 write - at com.live2d.cubism.doc.model.exporter.bC.a(Unknown Source)
2022.04.03 at 08:36:48 JST ERROR jp.noids.ui.c.f$a -1 write - at com.live2d.cubism.doc.model.exporter.b$a.a(Unknown Source)
2022.04.03 at 08:36:48 JST ERROR jp.noids.ui.c.f$a -1 write - at com.live2d.cubism.doc.model.exporter.b$a.a(Unknown Source)
2022.04.03 at 08:36:48 JST ERROR jp.noids.ui.c.f$a -1 write - at com.live2d.cubism.doc.model.exporter.f.a(Unknown Source)
2022.04.03 at 08:36:48 JST ERROR jp.noids.ui.c.f$a -1 write - at com.live2d.cubism.doc.model.exporter.f.invoke(Unknown Source)
2022.04.03 at 08:36:48 JST ERROR jp.noids.ui.c.f$a -1 write - at com.live2d.util.ac.a(Unknown Source)
2022.04.03 at 08:36:48 JST ERROR jp.noids.ui.c.f$a -1 write - at com.live2d.util.ae.run(Unknown Source)
2022.04.03 at 08:36:48 JST ERROR jp.noids.ui.c.f$a -1 write - at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
2022.04.03 at 08:36:48 JST WARN com.live2d.graphics3d.shader.x -1 a - setupTexture : # 145.000 MB Increased
2022.04.03 at 08:37:02 JST WARN com.live2d.cubism.doc.model.V -1 a - hitTest : 4.141 msec (OVER 2ms)

I'm using Windows 10. Any direction will be greatly appreciated

Comments

• First of all, I want to apologize. It's not cmo3 but moc3 file.

Secondly, it's already fixed. As someone might have the same problem as me, I'm going to write a log about how it is solved.

If you see the first line of the error log, it said KotlinNullError. KotlinNullError means there is a problem with your parameters so double check your parameters. Most likely there are one or more parameters that create a problem. In my case, my LOOP parameters for making loop animation are the one making problem, Once I deleted it, I can export my model again just fine.
  • Hi, @Puchi
    This is Live2D Support.
    We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Glad your problem was resolved.
    We would like to use this as a reference for development so that it does not recur.
    We would like to confirm the phenomenon. Could you please provide us with the model data and detailed information about the problem?

Live2D Software Version: (e.g. Cubism Editor 4.1.00 beta1)
    OS & Version: (e.g. Windows 10, macOS HighSierra)
    PC Model: (e.g. MacBookPro 2017)
    Video card: (e.g. GeForce GTX 950M)
    CPU: (e.g. Intel Core i7-7700)
    Memory(RAM): (e.g. 8GB)

If you don't want the data to be public, please send it via DM.

[How to send a direct message]
    Click on my name, "kudo(Staff)".
    My profile screen will open. Click on [Message] in the top right corner.
    The message sending screen opens.
    Click on the icon [Attach file] and select the file.
    Click [Post Message] to send the message.
    (Please compress the file. If the file is too large to be attached, use an upload site or similar)

We appreciate your cooperation
    Thank you.