Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

If you have any questions, reports, suggestions, or requests about Live2D, please send them to this forum.
※We cannot guarantee statements or answers from Live2D staff. Thank you for your understanding in advance.

Live2D Cubism
Cubism Products and Downloads
Cubism product manuals and tutorials
Cubism Editor Manual    Cubism Editor Tutorial    Cubism SDK Manual    Cubism SDK Tutorial
[INFORMATION](03/28/2024)
Cubism Editor 5.1 alpha version is now available!
Find out how to use the new features here.
Please take this opportunity to use it and give us your feedback!

For more information and download, please check out the Cubism Editor 5.1 alpha category.

¿how can I load animations at runtime in Unity using StreamingAssets? Pls help T-T

The Cubism SKD manual for unity teaches you how to load a model at runtime using streamingassets. Now my question is: ¿how can I load animations at runtime in Unity using StreamingAssets? Sorry for my poor skills of english.
Tagged:

Comments

• Hello, @taby
    Thank you for your contact.
    This is Live2D Support.

To generate an AnimationClip from .motion3.json at runtime, load .motion3.json with CubismMotion3Json.LoadFrom() in the same way as loading the model, and then call CubismMotion3Json.ToAnimationClip().
    However, Unity does not allow runtime-generated AnimationClips to be used with the Mecanim or Playable APIs.
    If you want to use a runtime-generated AnimationClip, you need to play it using Unity's Animation component.

Thank you.
  • Hello, @taby
    Thank you for your contact.
    This is Live2D Support.

To generate an AnimationClip from .motion3.json at runtime, load .motion3.json with CubismMotion3Json.LoadFrom() in the same way as loading the model, and then call CubismMotion3Json.ToAnimationClip().
    However, Unity does not allow runtime-generated AnimationClips to be used with the Mecanim or Playable APIs.
    If you want to use a runtime-generated AnimationClip, you need to play it using Unity's Animation component.

Thank you.

Could you give an example of a finished code? I'm trying to get there using this answer as a reference but it still doesn't work.

Thank you for your prompt response to the previous question.
  • Hello, @taby

We cannot answer specific implementation questions.
    For more information about the Animation component, please refer to the official Unity documentation.

Best regards.