Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

If you have any questions, reports, suggestions, or requests about Live2D, please send them to this forum.
※We cannot guarantee statements or answers from Live2D staff. Thank you for your understanding in advance.

Live2D Cubism
Cubism Products and Downloads
Cubism product manuals and tutorials
Cubism Editor Manual    Cubism Editor Tutorial    Cubism SDK Manual    Cubism SDK Tutorial
[INFORMATION](4/11/2024)
Cubism Editor 5.1 alpha2 is now available!

We have incorporated some of your comments and suggestions. Thank you for your comments and requests!
We will continue to welcome your feedback on alpha2.

Download/ Manual and Update History
Options

Could you make one model with two characters on it?

So obviously this would come with restrictions, but is it possible to have one model with two characters and split up the tasks between them? Maybe they share the same head/eye movement, but only one of them could open their mouth and only one of them could blink or something.

Furthermore, if this is possible, would it then be possible to make it so that by changing a setting or pressing a button their face/eye movement would mirror each others? For example, by default they both look right at the same time, but after I press a hotkey or something, one looks left while the other looks right.

It's worth noting that I am not the one that is going to make the model, but before commissioning someone to make it for me I wanted to see what was realistic. I hope I posted this all in the right forum. Thanks!
Tagged:

Answers