Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

If you have any questions, reports, suggestions, or requests about Live2D, please send them to this forum.
※We cannot guarantee statements or answers from Live2D staff. Thank you for your understanding in advance.

Live2D Cubism
Cubism Products and Downloads
Cubism product manuals and tutorials
Cubism Editor Manual    Cubism Editor Tutorial    Cubism SDK Manual    Cubism SDK Tutorial
[INFORMATION](03/28/2024)
Cubism Editor 5.1 alpha version is now available!
Find out how to use the new features here.
Please take this opportunity to use it and give us your feedback!

For more information and download, please check out the Cubism Editor 5.1 alpha category.

Use a free drawing app to import PSD files onto Live2D instead of paying for Photoshop or ClipStudio

There is a problem when people attempt to import a PSD file it loads for a few moments and then disappears. One of the reasons that I know that is causing it which not many people can fix is that the drawing program they are using is not Photoshop or Clip Studio. And I know that this is very frustrating as both Photoshop and Clip Studio (Free test version does not let you export anything) cost money and it is not ideal to need to pay for an entirely different program to import a PSD onto this one. So I would please like to request for you to try to make it so a drawing program that does not cost money to export a PSD from available for us to import a PSD onto Live2D from. For example I use IbisPaint and export the PSD to my google drive. I understand that this is a big request, but I know that it would help a lot of people like me who don't want to have to use money to buy a different program that would otherwise have no use for us.

Comments