Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

If you have any questions, reports, suggestions, or requests about Live2D, please send them to this forum.
※We cannot guarantee statements or answers from Live2D staff. Thank you for your understanding in advance.

Live2D Cubism
Cubism Products and Downloads
Cubism product manuals and tutorials
Cubism Editor Manual    Cubism Editor Tutorial    Cubism SDK Manual    Cubism SDK Tutorial
[INFORMATION](03/28/2024)
Cubism Editor 5.1 alpha version is now available!
Find out how to use the new features here.
Please take this opportunity to use it and give us your feedback!

For more information and download, please check out the Cubism Editor 5.1 alpha category.

Problems keeping resolution while making a texture atlas

Hello, I am relatively new to live2D. I am using the Pro version and I have finished my model, however when I try to make a texture atlas it is very pixelated. I've been digging around but so far I haven't seen any answers for my specific problem.

At first I thought the model ratio was the problem but changing that didn't have any effects. Then I tried resizing the model images from the texture atlas editor, with no luck. Most of the videos I found talking about the texture atlas and any known problems were more than five years old and didn't use the current version.

Could anyone here give me any pointers to how to fix this? I am using the 4.0.06 update, Windows 10. (I don't think this has to do with the specs of my computer, but I can't be sure.) Thank you in advance.
Tagged:

Comments