Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

If you have any questions, reports, suggestions, or requests about Live2D, please send them to this forum.
※We cannot guarantee statements or answers from Live2D staff. Thank you for your understanding in advance.

Live2D Cubism
Cubism Products and Downloads
Cubism product manuals and tutorials
Cubism Editor Manual    Cubism Editor Tutorial    Cubism SDK Manual    Cubism SDK Tutorial
[INFORMATION](4/11/2024)
Cubism Editor 5.1 alpha2 is now available!

We have incorporated some of your comments and suggestions. Thank you for your comments and requests!
We will continue to welcome your feedback on alpha2.

Download/ Manual and Update History
Options

HELP: Meshes in Texture Atlas are too small for some parts

This is my first time using live2D so im not sure what the problem is but I have attached a screenshot.

for some parts, you can see that the image size is only within the parts size (eg. head/mouth) but for some other parts (eg. eyes/hoodie) its calculated as a full canvas size which is probably why when i try to create a texture atlas some of them are too small. (see screenshot)

so for some unknown reasons its calculating those parts size as the whole canvas size rather than only the part itself.

Would really appreciate any help ^^

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
im using live2D version 4.0.08 on windows
software that i used to bring in the model is photoshop

Comments

• Options
    edited March 2021
    ok i kinda fixed half of the issue myself

idk why but when i checked my psd file and click CTRL-T it was showing the full canvas but when i click enter n CTRL-T again, the borders fit the part. so i just select all my layers n did CTRL-T -- enter -- CTRL-T -- enter.

so when i reimport, on the layers it shows only within the parts boundary but when i try to create texture atlas, its still the same problem

send help TvT

• Options
    ok welp it works when i just import the model to a new file and redo all the auto mesh thing.

but if anyone knows hw to fix the issue to the same file instead of doing on a new file do let me know ^^
  • Options
    I faced this same issue. I made my drawing in Procreate and exported it as PSD, and when I generated the texture Atlas, each layer was the size of the canvas. I then opened the PSD file in Krita and erased the white background layer (I don't know if this did anything, just saying all I did), and saved it as another PSD file. When I opened the new file in Live2D and generated the texture atlas the issue was solved. It seems some programs that export their files as PSD will face this issue, but Krita (which is free) doesn't. Hope this works for you and anyone else facing this problem!