Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

If you have any questions, reports, suggestions, or requests about Live2D, please send them to this forum.
※We cannot guarantee statements or answers from Live2D staff. Thank you for your understanding in advance.

Live2D Cubism
Cubism Products and Downloads
Cubism product manuals and tutorials
Cubism Editor Manual    Cubism Editor Tutorial    Cubism SDK Manual    Cubism SDK Tutorial
[INFORMATION](4/11/2024)
Cubism Editor 5.1 alpha2 is now available!

We have incorporated some of your comments and suggestions. Thank you for your comments and requests!
We will continue to welcome your feedback on alpha2.

Download/ Manual and Update History
Options

Null Reference Exception in sample scenes

edited December 2023 in Help
While trying to learn the Unity SDK, I came across a rather strange error that I can't seem to work around in the sample files.

Best I can tell, it's not liking the fadeMotionList, no matter how I try to get it to work.

Similar issues happen when I try to run (and click on) the Demo under OriginalWorkflow.

Other issues I've had involve stuff like, when using the LookAt sample project, the parameters inspector shows the movement of the parameters, but nothing happens unless I manually mess with them in the inspector myself. Even building the file and running it doesn't have any change, but if I mess with the Parameter Inspector while playtesting the motions will work as expected. (but only while I'm messing with the parameters).

Tested on Cubism 4 SDK for Unity R2 (2021/01/12)
And on Unity Builds 2021.1.0b6(beta) and 2020.2.3f1

Comments