Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

If you have any questions, reports, suggestions, or requests about Live2D, please send them to this forum.
※We cannot guarantee statements or answers from Live2D staff. Thank you for your understanding in advance.

Live2D Cubism
Cubism Products and Downloads
Cubism product manuals and tutorials
Cubism Editor Manual    Cubism Editor Tutorial    Cubism SDK Manual    Cubism SDK Tutorial
[INFORMATION](03/28/2024)
Cubism Editor 5.1 alpha version is now available!
Find out how to use the new features here.
Please take this opportunity to use it and give us your feedback!

For more information and download, please check out the Cubism Editor 5.1 alpha category.

Problem exporting movie/mp4

Hi, I really need help in exporting my project to a movie but whenever I do all I get is a message saying "scenelare output failed" and i dont know what to do,I click export as movie then save it as an mp4 then i'll wait for the greenbar to fill and when it fills it would show "saving" and then the same message shows up, I would really appreciate it if you could help. I need it urgent.
Tagged:

Comments

• Hello @hiKP

▼ For question regarding Editor, please provide:
    - Live2D Software Version: (e.g. Cubism Editor 4.0.04beta1)
    - OS & Version: (e.g. Windows 10, macOS HighSierra)
    - PC Model: (e.g. MacBookPro 2017)
    - Graphics Specifications: (e.g. GeForce GTX 950M)
    - CPU: (e.g. Intel Core i7-7700)
    - Memory: (e.g. 8GB)
    - Attach screenshot or capture video to show your problem:

-Does it fail to export both mp4 and mov?
  • When I've tried to export, I receive "failed to output" errors every time. I'm willing to wait a long time -- even hours -- for the animations to render. I'm willing to render single frames and compile them in other software. I even tried to render extremely small frame sizes -- as small as 32 x 32 -- but always got the same error message. Is this because I'm using the free trial version?

Details of my export attempts:

Live2D Software Version: Cubism Editor 4.0
    OS & Version: Windows 10 Home
    PC Model: Surface_Pro_7_1866 ACPI x64 based PCCPU: Intel Core i5-1035G4 CPU @ 1.10GHz  1.50GHz
    RAM: 8GBDetails of [Movie Output Settings] <16fps, 1280x720 to as low as 32x32, High Quality off
    Details of [Duration] 46 frame GIF, but tried to export as individual Images

I've attached the log file. (At least I think I have.)
    Thanks!
  • Hello @presh7

Cubism Editor does not support your machine.
    Only machines in desktop mode are supported.
    https://www.live2d.com/en/#cubismspec

Best regards.
  • I've used this app many times, export worked. For some reason, I can't export anymore. the export button is gray and when I try to click it, nothing pops up.
  • Hello, @Cookiiz
    Thank you for your contact.
    This is Live2D Support.

Have you finished the trial version of pro?

If the trial version of the pro version has expired, you will be in restricted mode and will not be able to save or export.
    A warning dialog will be displayed when the limited mode starts.
    By registering a license from the [Help] menu at the top of the Editor screen, you will be able to save and export your work.

hope that helps!