Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

If you have any questions, reports, suggestions, or requests about Live2D, please send them to this forum.
※We cannot guarantee statements or answers from Live2D staff. Thank you for your understanding in advance.

Live2D Cubism
Cubism Products and Downloads
Cubism product manuals and tutorials
Cubism Editor Manual    Cubism Editor Tutorial    Cubism SDK Manual    Cubism SDK Tutorial
[INFORMATION](4/11/2024)
Cubism Editor 5.1 alpha2 is now available!

We have incorporated some of your comments and suggestions. Thank you for your comments and requests!
We will continue to welcome your feedback on alpha2.

Download/ Manual and Update History
Options

how to display models to the SDL2 window screen with OpenGL ( C++ )

I recently learned to how use live2d sdk for native, and because of this I also had to learn computer graphic programming, but there was a little difficulty in how to display the live2d model to the screen.

I know there is a sample source code for that (https://github.com/Live2D/CubismNativeSamples/tree/develop/Samples/OpenGL/), but it looks like the code is very complex so I am very difficult to understand it, like what does CubismOffscreenFrame_OpenGLES2 mean, different functions between LAppView::PostModelDraw and LAppView::PreModelDraw, the meaning of the uvVertex variable.

I also found another reference about displaying the model to the screen using c ++ (https://github.com/HTTdesu/SimpleFacerig/blob/master/SimpleFacerig/main.cpp)
but the version of live2d used is outdated, even though it's quite simple there works.

is there another simple example to display the model to the screen with c ++ and opengl? no need with motions, physics, setParam, etc. I just want to see an overview of the model.

This is the file main.cpp that I'm working on, I know this code is bad because of my ignorance about c++ and opengl. When run the program only displays a color according to the glClearColor(0.2f, 0.2f, 0.2f, 1.0f);

But why is the model not displayed on the screen I still don't understand. Is there someone who wants to help me?

Best Answers

Answers