Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

If you have any questions, reports, suggestions, or requests about Live2D, please send them to this forum.
※We cannot guarantee statements or answers from Live2D staff. Thank you for your understanding in advance.

Live2D Cubism
Cubism Products and Downloads
Cubism product manuals and tutorials
Cubism Editor Manual    Cubism Editor Tutorial    Cubism SDK Manual    Cubism SDK Tutorial
[INFORMATION](4/11/2024)
Cubism Editor 5.1 alpha2 is now available!

We have incorporated some of your comments and suggestions. Thank you for your comments and requests!
We will continue to welcome your feedback on alpha2.

Download/ Manual and Update History
Options

Error launching installer

- Live2D Software Version: all versions
- OS & Version: Windows 10
- PC Model: Laptop Medion
- Graphics Specifications: Intel (R) Celeron (R) CPU 3060 @ 1.60GHz 1.60GHz
- Memory: 4GB

Comments

• Options
    Hi nikitafoxsp,

Thank you very much for always using our products.
    We are sorry for any inconvenience this has caused you.

The installer file may be corrupted.
    Please download the installer again and try to see if you can install it

If that doesn't work, please check your username as well.
    If the Windows username contains a multi-byte character, the installation may fail.
    In this case, please re-set your username to not include multi-byte characters.

Best regards.
  • Options
    Thanks, it did not work, all versions still appear with the same response, my name did have International characters, but not multi-byte. I'm not sure either how the installer would be corrupted as my device isn't even that old (gonna hit a year) and isn't having any driver issues or malware and I try to install the file right away as it finishes downloading.
  • Options
    Thank you for your reply!

If the file path to the installer directory contains any characters other than ASCII, the installer may not start.
    Please check the file path.

Best regards.