Please limit one question/topic per post.
Please provide the following details depending on types of question
▼ For question regarding Editor, please provide:
- Live2D Software Version: (e.g. Cubism Editor 3.1.02, Euclid Editor 1.2.02)
- OS & Version: (e.g. Windows 10, macOS HighSierra)
- PC Model: (e.g. MacBookPro 2017)
- Graphics Specifications: (e.g. GeForce GTX 950M)
- Memory: (e.g. 8GB)
- Illustration Software used: (e.g. Photoshop, ClipStudio, SAI)
- Attach screenshot or capture video to show your problem:
▼ For question regarding SDK, please provide:
- For us to reproduce the issue you wish to inquire about, please provide either a minimum project file which has the issue. or specific instructions on how to reproduce the issue.
- Types and version of Cubism SDK you are using.
▼ For question regarding Cubism Software License,
For issues related to purchasing, your order, license key, and subscription, please contact us via contact form:
After Effects Plugin: Option to use Composition Layer as Model Texture
I'd like to suggest an additional option for importing models within the after effects plugin.
Currently there is the option to import a model with the model file and texture file or to import a .json file.
I feel that being able to choose a layer within the composition to serve as the Texture would be a powerful tool.
This image shows the current model import for .moc and texture files. A composition layer of matching dimensions could be entered as an alternative to importing the file directly into the plugin (leaving it inaccessible in after effects.)
This could be a very powerful option and could be used for creating animated model textures
with After Effects advanced features.
It could be as simple as changing the colour of individual parts during animations or more complex with After Effects masks, particles, effects and presets.