Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

If you have any questions, reports, suggestions, or requests about Live2D, please send them to this forum.
※We cannot guarantee statements or answers from Live2D staff. Thank you for your understanding in advance.

Live2D Cubism
Cubism Products and Downloads
Cubism product manuals and tutorials
Cubism Editor Manual    Cubism Editor Tutorial    Cubism SDK Manual    Cubism SDK Tutorial
[INFORMATION](4/11/2024)
Cubism Editor 5.1 alpha2 is now available!

We have incorporated some of your comments and suggestions. Thank you for your comments and requests!
We will continue to welcome your feedback on alpha2.

Download/ Manual and Update History
Options

Help with Parameters

Hello, I'm new to using Live2D's Cubism editor and I ran into some problems that I couldn't find on any tutorials or help pages.

Basically, whenever I set an object to a parameter (ear, eye, neck, etc) I'll mesh it out with the key forms and get it to go where I want. then I'll set another object to a parameter and sort that one out as well but if the slider on the 2nd parameter is anywhere except the middle, then the 1st parameter won't move at all whenever I slide that one around.

Another problem I have relating to that is whenever I have the same object tied to 2 different parameters (like moving an eyes around but also moving the eyes with the head) whichever parameter I set first will start to move on its own whenever I start to mesh with where I want the 2nd parameter to go.

I'm not sure if I made anything here clear or not but I don't know if I'm just dumb for not picking up on something in a guide or I'm missing something completely, any help would be appreciated, thanks!