Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

If you have any questions, reports, suggestions, or requests about Live2D, please send them to this forum.
※We cannot guarantee statements or answers from Live2D staff. Thank you for your understanding in advance.

Live2D Cubism
Cubism Products and Downloads
Cubism product manuals and tutorials
Cubism Editor Manual    Cubism Editor Tutorial    Cubism SDK Manual    Cubism SDK Tutorial
[INFORMATION](03/28/2024)
Cubism Editor 5.1 alpha version is now available!
Find out how to use the new features here.
Please take this opportunity to use it and give us your feedback!

For more information and download, please check out the Cubism Editor 5.1 alpha category.

Problems with the Atlas Texture

Hi everyone! I just started using Live2D so I've been following tutorials pretty heavily, but I ran into this issue with the texture atlas that I saw other people had, but I couldn't figure out a solution. Whenever I try to convert my model into a texture atlas, it scales down the quality severely. I am working with the free version, and I tried this in both 3.0 and 4.0. I am on Windows 10, and I created the image in Procreate on the iPad, but I saved it as a PSD file and I have had no issues in the past. Here are some screenshots of my problem.

For a more indepth explanation of what I do:

I click the "Edit Texture Atlas" button, and I set it to the maximum size for the free version, 2048x2048. My model is similarly sized. The texture atlas is then generated, but all of the meshed out pieces are extremely small. However, they're not at full scale. So, I make them full scale, but they continue to be extremely blurry. It says in the sidebar that each piece is roughly the size of the image itself, which I know is not true because my actual model is no more than 2048px by 2048px. I saw a suggestion that it might need to convert the model into multiple texture files, but that's not possible as I'm working with the free edition.
Tagged:

Comments