Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

If you have any questions, reports, suggestions, or requests about Live2D, please send them to this forum.
※We cannot guarantee statements or answers from Live2D staff. Thank you for your understanding in advance.

Live2D Cubism
Cubism Products and Downloads
Cubism product manuals and tutorials
Cubism Editor Manual    Cubism Editor Tutorial    Cubism SDK Manual    Cubism SDK Tutorial
[INFORMATION](03/28/2024)
Cubism Editor 5.1 alpha version is now available!
Find out how to use the new features here.
Please take this opportunity to use it and give us your feedback!

For more information and download, please check out the Cubism Editor 5.1 alpha category.

Can't save a project in the free version despite it being within the limitations

The project file was originally started within the free trial. Its resolution was above 2048x2048 but I have since lowered it back down. I can't find anything else in the project that might prevent me from saving it.

Here's a picture of the model statistics.
Tagged:

Comments

• Do you happen to have any Art Mesh's that have keyframes on more than 2 parameters?
    The free version has a limit of 2, while the Pro version has 3.
  • I discovered what the issue was! I started the program in unregistered mode instead of free mode. Closing the program and opening it again while specifying I'm using the free version fixed the issue.
  • edited April 2021
    This is the same thing that happened to me! The only way I've been able to fix it is by restarting it . . . but it sucks that you lose all your work
  • help please, I too have the same problem, I decided that it would be ok for me to redo it again, so i did, and it worked, but i had forgotten to check the boxes to display the physics,userdata,and display files, so i tried to reopen the moc3 file i had so i can try and export it again, it didnt work on live2d cubism editor, so i ended up just redoing it for the 3rd time but make everything even more minimal and now I keep getting the same message, ive done everything at the bare minimum and it still wont let me export and i really dont wanna try to make this model for the 4th time..