[About macOS Ventura 13.0] (12/20/2022)
The currently released Live2D Cubism SDK is not guaranteed to work with macOS Ventura.
Please refrain from upgrading the macOS as they may not work properly.
The Cubism Editor license file may be lost after the macOS upgrade.
Please make sure to deactivate the Cubism Editor license before upgrading the macOS.
For more details
Cubism Editor 5.0 alpha3 is now available! (4/27/2023)
We have incorporated some of your comments and suggestions. Thank you for your comments and requests!
We will continue to welcome your feedback on alpha3.
Download / Manual and Update History
Some part disappear after auto mesh
Help please some of my part such as eyelid , eyebrow , light reflect(pupil) disappear after create auto mesh
It's a psd files and i already check opacity too. There no red square appear when i select layers it completely disappear and it come back after i undone mesh
▼ For question regarding Editor, please provide:
- Live2D Software Version: (e.g. Cubism Editor 4.0.01)
- OS & Version: (e.g. Windows 10, macOS HighSierra)
- PC Model: (e.g. MacBookPro 2017)
- Graphics Specifications: (e.g. GeForce GTX 950M)
- CPU: (e.g. Intel Core i7-7700)
- Memory: (e.g. 8GB)
- Illustration Software used: (e.g. Photoshop, ClipStudio, SAI)
- Attach screenshot or capture video to show your problem: