Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

If you have any questions, reports, suggestions, or requests about Live2D, please send them to this community.
※We cannot guarantee statements or answers from Live2D staff. Thank you for your understanding in advance.

Live2D Cubism
Cubism Products and Downloads
Cubism product manuals and tutorials
Cubism Editor Manual    Cubism Editor Tutorial    Cubism SDK Manual    Cubism SDK Tutorial
Live2D user has created a tutorial video(unoffilcial) in English. SEE ALSO.
Thank you, brian_tsui!
[Live2D Tutorial 2020] Introduction to Tools and Technical Concepts

Crashing

edited September 4 in Help
I have been constantly crashing today on version 4.0.05 - i have tried to go down to 04 to see if the latest build was causing issues but the same thing happened - I am not sure what is causing the crash as it has happened when I was manipulating different parts of the model and at different lengths from booting it up. I have a fairly decent computer that can handle things like 3D so I am unsure what the incompatibility is.
Tagged:

Comments

• Hello @AngieTheCat

▼ For question regarding Editor, please provide:
    - OS & Version: (e.g. Windows 10, macOS HighSierra)
    - PC Model: (e.g. MacBookPro 2017)
    - Graphics Specifications: (e.g. GeForce GTX 950M)
    - CPU: (e.g. Intel Core i7-7700)
    - Memory: (e.g. 8GB)

Best regards.
  • edited September 9
    I figured out it was because the editor is leaking memory like crazy and crashing because it was running the system out of memory.

I am on Windows 10
    GPU: AMD Radeon RX 5700 XT
    CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X
    Memory: 16GB

My PC is custom built, and considering the specs handle 3D modeling, animation and rendering fine I can only think its a leak
  • Hello @AngieTheCat

Thank you for the reply.
    Sorry for the late reply.

The Editor may be slowing down due to a cache of backups.
    Try deleting the "Live2D" folder in this location and then running Cubism Editor to see if the problem improves.
    C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\Live2D
    (Please copy this folder and back it up elsewhere before deleting it.)

Best regards.