Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

If you have any questions, reports, suggestions, or requests about Live2D, please send them to this forum.
※We cannot guarantee statements or answers from Live2D staff. Thank you for your understanding in advance.

Live2D Cubism
Cubism Products and Downloads
Cubism product manuals and tutorials
Cubism Editor Manual    Cubism Editor Tutorial    Cubism SDK Manual    Cubism SDK Tutorial
[INFORMATION](4/11/2024)
Cubism Editor 5.1 alpha2 is now available!

We have incorporated some of your comments and suggestions. Thank you for your comments and requests!
We will continue to welcome your feedback on alpha2.

Download/ Manual and Update History
Options

Can't open psd file

So this is the second time i use this program and for some reason i can't open the psd file i made recently, it doesn't show any type of error, it just disappears. I tried the old psd file i used some months ago and they seem to work perfectly fine, i thought that maybe ut was because this time i used the share option on ibis paint x so i went to sai because i used that before but it didn't work, i tried to use separated files for each work but it didn't work too.

(it doesn't seem that it's gonna let me put the video so i'll provide a google drive link, i hope it works-)

-Cubism Editor 4.0.05
-Windows 10
-HP Laptop 15-da0xx
-Intel(R) UHD Graphics 605
-4GB
-Ibis paint X

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1NyfQdURr9FhxrJabw-LsCselC0tFChA1/view?usp=sharing