Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

If you have any questions, reports, suggestions, or requests about Live2D, please send them to this forum.
※We cannot guarantee statements or answers from Live2D staff. Thank you for your understanding in advance.

Live2D Cubism
Cubism Products and Downloads
Cubism product manuals and tutorials
Cubism Editor Manual    Cubism Editor Tutorial    Cubism SDK Manual    Cubism SDK Tutorial
[INFORMATION](4/11/2024)
Cubism Editor 5.1 alpha2 is now available!

We have incorporated some of your comments and suggestions. Thank you for your comments and requests!
We will continue to welcome your feedback on alpha2.

Download/ Manual and Update History
Options

How to change opacity and how to parent layers?

edited July 2020 in Help
hi! I'm very new to Live 2D ( i just bought it yesterday). I've been watching the tutorials and i was trying to figure out how i can change the hand frame on the same parameter. I have 9 frames for the hand so its frame by frame, and I watched someone elses tutorial for Live 2D and saw they changed the opacity to get the effect they want. So, i put all 9 frames on the same parameter, made the parameter 0 to 9, and tried to make each frame a different part of the parameter and changed the opacity. the issue is, the opacity never changed, it always went back to 100%. how can i make it not do this? the layer is not locked, and I'm wondering how I can make it not change back to 100%. ive tried hitting update or enter, doesn't work.

As well, for later, I want to be able to move the arms and head but not have them go everywhere when doing so. I have used After Effects and it has a parenting function, so I was wondering if i could do the same on Live 2D or something similar.

I'll add a picture of the model and parameters and such!
The eyes are static also ;;

Thank you so much!