[About macOS Ventura 13.0] (12/20/2022)
The currently released Live2D Cubism SDK is not guaranteed to work with macOS Ventura.
Please refrain from upgrading the macOS as they may not work properly.
The Cubism Editor license file may be lost after the macOS upgrade.
Please make sure to deactivate the Cubism Editor license before upgrading the macOS.
For more details
Cubism Editor 5.0 alpha3 is now available! (4/27/2023)
We have incorporated some of your comments and suggestions. Thank you for your comments and requests!
We will continue to welcome your feedback on alpha3.
Download / Manual and Update History
Green Deformer Grid/Box Disappeared
I added a couple of deformers to my project but when i was about to try editing it, the green box that makes deforming easy suddenly disappeared. Any way to toggle it back on?
▼ For question regarding Editor, please provide:
- Live2D Software Version: (e.g. Cubism Editor 4.0.03)
- OS & Version: (e.g. Windows 10, macOS HighSierra)
- PC Model: (e.g. MacBookPro 2017)
- Graphics Specifications: (e.g. GeForce GTX 950M)
- CPU: (e.g. Intel Core i7-7700)
- Memory: (e.g. 8GB)
- Illustration Software used: (e.g. Photoshop, ClipStudio, SAI)
- Attach screenshot or capture video to show your problem:
Edit Levels 2 and 3 allow you to work with the green boxes.