Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

If you have any questions, reports, suggestions, or requests about Live2D, please send them to this forum.
※We cannot guarantee statements or answers from Live2D staff. Thank you for your understanding in advance.

Live2D Cubism
Cubism Products and Downloads
Cubism product manuals and tutorials
Cubism Editor Manual    Cubism Editor Tutorial    Cubism SDK Manual    Cubism SDK Tutorial
[INFORMATION](4/11/2024)
Cubism Editor 5.1 alpha2 is now available!

We have incorporated some of your comments and suggestions. Thank you for your comments and requests!
We will continue to welcome your feedback on alpha2.

Download/ Manual and Update History
Options

Can not replace Texture atlas

Hi there!

I have some trouble with replacing my atlas with another. When I click replace, and open the image I need to import. The atlas always is locked.

Here is the clip: https://gyazo.com/516a657698b6cbd5137d3d8419622d64

Please help me! Thank you.

Comments

• Options
    Hi MitKu!

Here is the Live2D staff.

Thank you for your interest in our product.
    "replace texture image" is still a β‐version and we're sorry that it is hard to use.
    According to your inquiry, there is some other information we believe may be useful to you.

[Procedure for replacing only texture images]
    1. Find the upper menu of “Edit Texture Atlas”> Select the image you want to replace from “File” > “Replace Texture Image(beta) ” then open it.
    2. Now the material will be locked, but it doesn't matter, because the newly replaced image is stacked from the back.
    3. Keep the locked state and need not release it> Press “OK” to save the texture atlas.
    The replacement of texture images is finished.

[Procedure to replace the model guide image & the texture images]
    1-3. Same as above
    4. From the upper menu of the Editor, select “Modeling”> “Texture”> “Apply Texture Atlas to Source Image (beta)”.
    5. In the project palette, "Texture Atlas Source Images" is generated in the folder “Source Image”, and "Group made from Texture Atlas" is generated in the folder “Model Guide Image”. Please open the project palette and check it.
    The replacement of the model guide image is finished.

Hope this helps and please let us know if you need further information.
  • Options
    Wow, thank you very much. I will try it. This very helpful!
  • Options
    Hi Live2D staff,
    However, on both files, what if the artmesh distribution are different ?
    I have a whole sequence of working files (same model). Let me put it in this way. I arranged file A's texture atlas and I am satisfied with it. However, a little things broken. I got to use file B, but I don't want to rearrange the positions and scales of each texture atlas. Is there any way live2D storing the artmesh position/rotation on texture atlas? :cold_sweat:
    Thank you for your these detailed tutorials. :D
  • Options
    Hello @Olina
    I'm sorry for the late reply.

The Replace Texture Image (beta) function is not suitable when the shape of the illustration has been redrawn.
    This can be used when the color of the illustration has been redrawn.