Please limit one question/topic per post.
Please provide the following details depending on types of question
▼ For question regarding Editor, please provide:
- Live2D Software Version: (e.g. Cubism Editor 3.1.02, Euclid Editor 1.2.02)
- OS & Version: (e.g. Windows 10, macOS HighSierra)
- PC Model: (e.g. MacBookPro 2017)
- Graphics Specifications: (e.g. GeForce GTX 950M)
- Memory: (e.g. 8GB)
- Illustration Software used: (e.g. Photoshop, ClipStudio, SAI)
- Attach screenshot or capture video to show your problem:
▼ For question regarding SDK, please provide:
- For us to reproduce the issue you wish to inquire about, please provide either a minimum project file which has the issue. or specific instructions on how to reproduce the issue.
- Types and version of Cubism SDK you are using.
▼ For question regarding Cubism Software License,
For issues related to purchasing, your order, license key, and subscription, please contact us via contact form:
How can I export GIF with no background, with no jiggly outline?
Hi, I'm struggling to make GIF image with transparent background, but there's that ugly outline that I want to get rid of.
Can you provide me with any tips or skills that might be helpful?
I know that with GIF format, it's hard to export a good quality file image, but I'm hoping for a way through!
I've seen some images with less jiggly outline, like this:https://www.deviantart.com/choco-floof/journal/CLOSED-LIVE2D-ANIMATIONS-HEADS-691686694
this much will do for me. Please help *SOB