Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

If you have any questions, reports, suggestions, or requests about Live2D, please send them to this forum.
※We cannot guarantee statements or answers from Live2D staff. Thank you for your understanding in advance.

Live2D Cubism
Cubism Products and Downloads
Cubism product manuals and tutorials
Cubism Editor Manual    Cubism Editor Tutorial    Cubism SDK Manual    Cubism SDK Tutorial
[INFORMATION](4/11/2024)
Cubism Editor 5.1 alpha2 is now available!

We have incorporated some of your comments and suggestions. Thank you for your comments and requests!
We will continue to welcome your feedback on alpha2.

Download/ Manual and Update History
Options

Application Exit when importing a psd file

Hi! New in Live2D..I just finish my Model in my laptop and export it in psd file from GIMP.. And then when I open Live2D 2.1 and click import PSD..and click my psd file "sample 01.psd" and then click "Open"..After a few seconds it show the "PSD Import" that my Model with layers is organized..Of course it need to click "Ok" to proceed..And then after a seconds..(I hope you can imagine of what im saying) The Live2d Application just quit or end process..I thought at first that it was just functioning or loading process and then I realized that it end process..I was wondering if my laptop is the reasons or the GIMP I use to export my model into psd file..Please help me to solve this problem..Thank you very much