Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

If you have any questions, reports, suggestions, or requests about Live2D, please send them to this forum.
※We cannot guarantee statements or answers from Live2D staff. Thank you for your understanding in advance.

Live2D Cubism
Cubism Products and Downloads
Cubism product manuals and tutorials
Cubism Editor Manual    Cubism Editor Tutorial    Cubism SDK Manual    Cubism SDK Tutorial
[INFORMATION](03/28/2024)
Cubism Editor 5.1 alpha version is now available!
Find out how to use the new features here.
Please take this opportunity to use it and give us your feedback!

For more information and download, please check out the Cubism Editor 5.1 alpha category.

Thank you for responding to my request.

edited December 2023 in Feature Requests
In the attached file, my video about what does not suit me and raises questions. I think in this format it will be clearer. I apologize for my bad english.
All this was tested in version 3.0.10 on the Cintiq 24HD tablet in Windows 7.

Comments

• Hi,

Now we are identifying the cause of this issue. We'd like you to give us a few more time.

Sincerely,
  • Hi @akiranime
    thank you for your time making those videos.

Q: Keyframe hard to select
    A: Thank you for your report, We will fix this problem

Q:Selection area & selected keyframe is messy
    A: There is a technical difficulties with the delay and selected keyframe, for now we may use same method as 2.1 which is no key highlight, but just area.

Q:The key frame can not be moved immediately by dragging.
    A: This is the Cubism behavior, so you can easily make / select the range.
    In Cubism we need to select keyframe taht we want to move, then move.

Q: The unselected key is highlighted.
    A: Thank you for your report, We will fix this problem

Q: Why can not Select multiple keys by pressing ctrl?
    A: In Cubism, ctrl+click is to erase or add keyframe. Indeed it's very good to be able to select multiple keyframe. We will consider the alternative in the future. but for now you can not select multiple keframe at once.

Q: What is the point for switch tabs when switching workspaces Animator-Modeler mode ?
    A:The purpose is, you can work by using 2 tab windows simultaneously, ie. using animator and modeler at once in tab screen. So you can edit the model and animate simultaneously

Q: panel appear in different screen.
    A: Thank you for your report, We will evaluate the tab area in the future

Q: Move canvas using hand become zoom.
    A: Thank you for your report, we will fix this in the future version!

Q: Canvas tab move too easy
    A: Thank you for your report, We will adjust the tab click area

Q: The parts and parameter setting dialog are always displayed on a another monitor

Q: Move canvas using hand become zoom.

Q: Why it's hard to select parameters:
    A: Please try with the latest version. It should fixed.

Q: I can not put artmesh in deformer at deformer palette
    A: Please try with the latest version. It should fixed.

Q: Can not select center of deformer
    A: If you notice, when you select the artmesh/deformer, on the bottom right of bounding box (red box) there is a X sign, press that button for temporary hide the bounding box, then you can select the middle point of deformer.

Q:How to delete parameters quickly?
    A: since version 3.0.11, You can select multiple parameters by holding ctrl then press trash button on lower right parameter panel

Q: How to copy the motion of artmesh from parameter to another parameter.
    A: By normal condition you can not do this, However, copying between parameters is possible by the following method:

1. Keyform one of the leg,
    2. Mirror it
    3. Select/create a target parameter that you want to move the parameter,
    4. Select new leg and previous parameters which have both leg keyform,
    5. choose "change"
    6. Choose target parameter that you want that parameter to control the feet.
    7. Press OK and done!

Thanks
    Yuan

• Many thanks. You helped me a lot.
    But something continues to not work.
    I tried to highlight the parameters in the new version. Everything remains as it was. I noticed that if I move the mouse, when i pick on parameter, it be better. But if this method is chosen with Ctrl, the parameters begin to chaotically mix. They think that they are not selected but be moved.

Also in the Animator mode, if you press an enter or space after the zoom, the zoom will continue.
  • edited September 2017
    @akiranime

Glad to hear that!

I tried to highlight the parameters in the new version. Everything remains as it was. I noticed that if I move the mouse, when i pick on parameter, it be better. But if this method is chosen with Ctrl, the parameters begin to chaotically mix. They think that they are not selected but be moved.
    > Could you explain more? is that parameter on Modeler or animator? and what do you mean by chaotically mix? if possible, could you take a snap shot or quick video?

Also in the Animator mode, if you press an enter or space after the zoom, the zoom will continue.
    > We already fix it, please wait for next update.

Thanks
    Yuan