[About macOS Ventura 13.0] (12/20/2022)
The currently released Live2D Cubism SDK is not guaranteed to work with macOS Ventura.
Please refrain from upgrading the macOS as they may not work properly.
The Cubism Editor license file may be lost after the macOS upgrade.
Please make sure to deactivate the Cubism Editor license before upgrading the macOS.
For more details
About the support for Mac models
Cubism Editor is not supported with Apple M1 processors.
Please refer to System Requirements
We will not respond to any related inquiries with this message.
My live2d custom Live Wallpaper project (Android)
Beta Download: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/18092757/CyrenBay/JewelLiveWallpaper.apk
Link is always updated with latest build, unless changed to google playstore. (though it will always say 1.0 lol)
This project is still in experimental/beta status,What does it "currently" do:
Still has issues:
- Change background for day and night (background itself can also be custom from user phone gallery, works only with square/1:1 aspect, and seems to have less lag with *.png format).
- Set the time of day and night based on the device time (hour based).
- Set minimum and maximum battery percentage to display certain motion representing battery status.
I've tried with my limited knowledge to suppress the memory usage(leaks??), still work in progress.
- since it is not yet on google playstore, to install, on your security settings-security, check allow/enable unknown sources.
- The wallpaper setting can be applied/accessed through the wallpaper picker selection.
artwork by ronggo.deviantart.com