Please limit one question/topic per post.
Please provide the following details depending on types of question
▼ For question regarding Editor, please provide:
- Live2D Software Version: (e.g. Cubism Editor 3.1.02, Euclid Editor 1.2.02)
- OS & Version: (e.g. Windows 10, macOS HighSierra)
- PC Model: (e.g. MacBookPro 2017)
- Graphics Specifications: (e.g. GeForce GTX 950M)
- Memory: (e.g. 8GB)
- Illustration Software used: (e.g. Photoshop, ClipStudio, SAI)
- Attach screenshot or capture video to show your problem:
▼ For question regarding SDK, please provide:
- For us to reproduce the issue you wish to inquire about, please provide either a minimum project file which has the issue. or specific instructions on how to reproduce the issue.
- Types and version of Cubism SDK you are using.
▼ For question regarding Cubism Software License,
For issues related to purchasing, your order, license key, and subscription, please contact us via contact form:
Tutorial Request - Ground Up Modeler Tutorial
I am very, very new to Live2D, and I'm having a very hard time learning specifics. I've watched the tutorial videos, but they are very hard to follow, and full of info I don't need, so the actual how-to part gets buried. What I'd really love to see is a written tutorial, in plain English, instead of a video for absolute beginners. Everything from layering in Photoshop (How many layers for eyes, mouths, etc. . . ) to creating and using deformers effectively. In all of the tutorials, which seem to be video, if you want to find something specific, you have to somehow navigate a video to find it. Text would be so much easier to search for specifics.
If anyone is willing to put such a thing together, or point me at one (because none of my searches have turned up what I'm looking for) I would GREATLY appreciate it. Thanks!