Please limit one question/topic per post.
Please provide the following details depending on types of question
▼ For question regarding Editor, please provide:
- Live2D Software Version: (e.g. Cubism Editor 3.1.02, Euclid Editor 1.2.02)
- OS & Version: (e.g. Windows 10, macOS HighSierra)
- PC Model: (e.g. MacBookPro 2017)
- Graphics Specifications: (e.g. GeForce GTX 950M)
- Memory: (e.g. 8GB)
- Illustration Software used: (e.g. Photoshop, ClipStudio, SAI)
- Attach screenshot or capture video to show your problem:
▼ For question regarding SDK, please provide:
- For us to reproduce the issue you wish to inquire about, please provide either a minimum project file which has the issue. or specific instructions on how to reproduce the issue.
- Types and version of Cubism SDK you are using.
▼ For question regarding Cubism Software License,
For issues related to purchasing, your order, license key, and subscription, please contact us via contact form:
Easy & Accurate Guide Images for Different Angles
This "trick" will allow you to make very good, quick and accurate guide images to make those head and body rotations in Live2D. Here I will explain how to do the head.
-DesignDoll (The free version is good for what is done here.) http://terawell.net/terawell/
-Image Overlay Utility http://imageoverlayutility.bitbucket.org/
Make a head and paint over it, using an Image Overlay of your original character sprite as a template. To make the hair, you can make a larger head and put it over, and paint over that. Make the hair "head" translucent.
Next, just rotate the head in different angles, make pictures of each angle, and you now have great guide images!