Please limit one question/topic per post.
Please provide the following details depending on types of question
▼ For question regarding Editor, please provide:
- Live2D Software Version: (e.g. Cubism Editor 3.1.02, Euclid Editor 1.2.02)
- OS & Version: (e.g. Windows 10, macOS HighSierra)
- PC Model: (e.g. MacBookPro 2017)
- Graphics Specifications: (e.g. GeForce GTX 950M)
- Memory: (e.g. 8GB)
- Illustration Software used: (e.g. Photoshop, ClipStudio, SAI)
- Attach screenshot or capture video to show your problem:
▼ For question regarding SDK, please provide:
- For us to reproduce the issue you wish to inquire about, please provide either a minimum project file which has the issue. or specific instructions on how to reproduce the issue.
- Types and version of Cubism SDK you are using.
▼ For question regarding Cubism Software License,
For issues related to purchasing, your order, license key, and subscription, please contact us via contact form:
Character's motions in Animator
Hi, I have a question. Let's say my character has 3 types of clothings, and I would like to create 10 motions for her using the Animator. Does this mean that I need to create 10 motions per clothing?
Example, meaning that:
Clothing A: 10 motions
Clothing B: 10 motions
Clothing C: 10 motions
Wow 30 motions in total. Is there a shortcut method? Let's say my character has 'naked' form, can I just go create 10 motions for this 'naked' form, and somehow there is a shortcut method to repeat the same 10 motion for clothing A, B & C?