Please limit one question/topic per post.
Please provide the following details depending on types of question
▼ For question regarding Editor, please provide:
- Live2D Software Version: (e.g. Cubism Editor 3.1.02, Euclid Editor 1.2.02)
- OS & Version: (e.g. Windows 10, macOS HighSierra)
- PC Model: (e.g. MacBookPro 2017)
- Graphics Specifications: (e.g. GeForce GTX 950M)
- Memory: (e.g. 8GB)
- Illustration Software used: (e.g. Photoshop, ClipStudio, SAI)
- Attach screenshot or capture video to show your problem:
▼ For question regarding SDK, please provide:
- For us to reproduce the issue you wish to inquire about, please provide either a minimum project file which has the issue. or specific instructions on how to reproduce the issue.
- Types and version of Cubism SDK you are using.
▼ For question regarding Cubism Software License,
For issues related to purchasing, your order, license key, and subscription, please contact us via contact form:
How do I make my model "turn"?
Hello! I am learning how to model in Live2D. To do so, I have tried to make a character from start to finish, however, I am now stuck at a certain stage.
I have drawn a character based on one of the examples characters in PSD.
I have also used the photoshop script to turn the character into polygons automatically. It was very useful. I then put every "deformer" into the "part" that it belongs to. For example, I have placed her face and blush are in the "Face" part.
However, I don't know how to have her head "turn". It doesn't seem to work.
I set the X angle to a max value and I select the face.
And I make, for example, this deformation
But then, it just stays like that when I change the X value. What I am looking for is for the deformation to change when I change X, and it just doesn't happen.
I am sure I am doing something incorrectly. I want to make the face be able to "turn" and have the shape change when I change X. Please help me out.