Please limit one question/topic per post.
Please provide the following details depending on types of question
▼ For question regarding Editor, please provide:
- Live2D Software Version: (e.g. Cubism Editor 3.1.02, Euclid Editor 1.2.02)
- OS & Version: (e.g. Windows 10, macOS HighSierra)
- PC Model: (e.g. MacBookPro 2017)
- Graphics Specifications: (e.g. GeForce GTX 950M)
- Memory: (e.g. 8GB)
- Illustration Software used: (e.g. Photoshop, ClipStudio, SAI)
- Attach screenshot or capture video to show your problem:
▼ For question regarding SDK, please provide:
- For us to reproduce the issue you wish to inquire about, please provide either a minimum project file which has the issue. or specific instructions on how to reproduce the issue.
- Types and version of Cubism SDK you are using.
▼ For question regarding Cubism Software License,
For issues related to purchasing, your order, license key, and subscription, please contact us via contact form:
How to reimport PNG files?
hello Naotaro-San, i have a question..i have a bird character.that bird character has two feathers and those are up.it is nearly not possible to close the feather as the shape is not proper.so i created the closing Feather Illustration using the pen tool in Adobe Illustrator.I painted it in Adobe Illustrator.then I saved the file in .PNG format and the width*height is 2048*2048.So i clicked on replace option to replace the texture file and added the texture file that i had created..but after adding the file..the character breaks and disappears.I am adding the screenshot as well...request you to help..Thankyou in advance.